4/01/2012

What is going to be will be...

 



A fresh, new coat of paint on the floor, pretty and colorful linings, and gorgeous sunshine through my [clean!] windows [just overlook the unmade bed, k?] Sometimes it's truly the little things, the little moments, so often overlooked, quickly missed, soon forgotten... That's what life is made of.

I've been reading my way through The Happiness Project and Gretchen's blog, and I'm looking forward to this book in a few months...
Stefanie, Ethan, and David are here for a week-and-a-half. [yay!]
I have to work 30+ hours next week. [boo!]
The weather-man is calling for loads of sunshine coming up...just take a look!
Several of the kiddos have been sick with bronchitis and strep, and I think I'm coming down with something too...I can feel it in my head. [eek!]

Other than that, I'm just endeavouring to be here and enjoy each little moment with my family as much as I can, reminding myself that it is what it is and that what is going to be will be.
I'm still a little mad about all those extra hours next week though. Sheesh.

Off to make myself a cup of coffee, 'cause that just sounds reallllly good right now. :)
xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment