2/03/2012

34.

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things." || Philippians 4:8


This morning was Kate and Jeff's wedding rehearsal and dinner...The dinner was lovely, held at the Dutch Treat, and the red velvet cake was out-of-this-world amazing. :) At the rehearsal I helped Skyler [the second-shooter, but main photographer during the ceremony] take pictures, decorated the church pews, and helped watch all the kiddos in the church nursery. Then Skyler and I headed to Josh and Suzi's so I could put Suzi's hair in curlers in preparation for tomorrow morning...and then on to home to get everything ready for all of us tomorrow, and try to figure out how we were all going to even get to the wedding in the first place...I think we figured it all out. :)

The amazing red velvet cake inspired me to try my hand at creating a red velvet hot cocoa...and with the lovely pops of red I've been seeing in design magazines lately, I suppose it must really be February after all. :)

How true that one's thoughts are a reflection of one's heart. I pray that mine will but wholly focused on Jesus Christ, on knowing Him...and to fix my mind at all times on things that are true, lovely, and pure...


xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment