2/01/2012

32.

"Christ was all anguish that I might be all joy,
cast off that I might be brought in,
trodden down as an enemy that I might be welcomed as a friend,
surrendered to hell's worst that I might attain heaven's best,
stripped that I might be clothed,
wounded that I might be healed,
athirst that I might drink,
tormented that I might be comforted,
made a shame that I might inherit glory,
entered darkness that I might have eternal light...
O Father, who spared not thine only Son that thou mightest spare me,
All this transfer thy love designed and accomplished;
Help me to adore thee by lips and life." || The Valley of Vision

Today I painted some moooore at Suzi's. We gave everything one layer of paint and called it a day, mostly because I had to be at work at 4pm. And then I worked until 10:30pm. Lately things have been pretty slow at the ol' restaurant, but today? Was insanely, abnormally BUSY. Crazy, crazy busy.

Pastels, ombre, reclaimed wood, ikat prints, watercolor paint, exposed brick, herringbone patterns, lace, cowboy boots, layers of texture, coffee, doughnuts, and LIGHT. That's what I love today. Can you tell I'm ready to plan another party?? ;)









xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment