1/31/2012

31.

"Sinner that I am, why should the sun give me light,
the air supply breath,
the earth bear my tread,
its fruit nourish me,
its creatures subserve me ends?
Yet thy compassions yearn over me,
thy heart hastens to my rescue,
thy love endured my curse,
thy mercy bore my undeserved stripes." || The Valley of Vision 

Today was a looong day. I waitressed from 8am-3pm, did a little shopping afterwards with Suzi [we had to find a dress for Eva Charis to wear to Kate's wedding this weekend...], and then I went with Suzi to her house to help her paint, paint, paaaaaiiiiinnnt [prime actually, we didn't even touch the actual paint!] her downstairs. Yeah, we did a lot of it...'til about midnight when we decided tomorrow would be just as well to finish the job. :) The addition of yummy doughnuts, caramel macchiato frappachinos, and new ginger apricot tea made it a pleasant task though. ;) And Sara Katie is such a sweetheart...



xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment