1/26/2012

26.

""Help me not only to receive him but
to walk in him,
depend upon him,
commune with him,
be conformed to him,
follow him,
imperfect, but still pressing forward,
not complaining of labour, but valuing rest,
not murmuring under trials, but thankful
for my state." || The Valley of Vision


All of the boys [yes, even baby boy!] got their hair cut today... It's always a bittersweet day when the baby gets his haircut...I don't even really know why. :( I worked this afternoon from 4-9pm...I've had so many morning shifts lately, it seemed strange to work until closing time...
Today I became sooooo inspired by handmade, quirky, vintage-inspired, baby designs...mobiles, blankets, crib bedding, clothing, accessories...Not that I'm having a baby anytime soon, or that anyone I know is in need of baby anything, but I'm collecting for a future nursery inspiration post, so stay tuned! :)



xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment