1/25/2012

25.

"May I confide in His power and love,
commit my soul to Him without reserve,
bear His image, observe His laws,
pursue His service,
and be through time and eternity
a monument to the efficacy of His grace,
a trophy of His victory...
Perceiving nothing in myself, may I find in Christ
wisdom, righteousness, sanctification,
and redemption." || The Valley of Vision



I worked from 7:30-2:30pm today...and then decided to take Savannah and Sophia out for some strawberry shortcake [as if I hadn't already spent enough time at the restaurant today, I know...] They were sooo tickled to finally get to go to Sam's and eat something! Sam's strawberry shortcake is the best I've ever had [and working at the restaurant, I tend to eat entirely too much of it...]
Afterwards, we visited our Grammie and Papa for a little bit and helped them with a few things around their apartment...and then spent the rest of the evening at home. :) And that's that.



xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment