1/18/2012

18.

"Thou art beyond the grasp of my understanding,
but not beyond that of my love.
Thou knowest that I love thee supremely,
for thou art supremely adorable, good, perfect...
My hearts melts at the love of Jesus...
I am never so much mine as when I am his,
or so much lost to myself until lost in him..." || The Valley of Vision

Today it rained. I mean, it rained a lot. All day long in fact, melting all our hard-earned snow. :(

This morning Suzi and the kiddos came over for a few hours...I made sugar cookie-bars [in Valentine's day colors, because it's the next up-and-coming holiday, and we already had the coordinating sprinkles]...we ate chili and fresh-ground sweet cornbread [I won't mention that the cornmeal wasn't ground fine enough so that the bread was a little...crunchy. It was my fault though. ;) ]...we watched several episodes of Little House...styled some hair via Abby at My Yellow Sandbox...and I made a bracelet, 'cause I was feeling crafty, and it was about the easiest thing I've ever attempted [only taking me maybe 10 minutes, honest!]...



And I found this, which I love, love, love. Absolutely must try when my hair grows another 6+ inches [which seems to me will be never, but we won't talk about that]...Looks beautiful and easy enough, right?






xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment