1/16/2012

16.

"May I be convinced...
of my need for a prince and saviour,
implore of him repentance as well as forgiveness,
love holiness, and be pure in heart,
have the mind of Jesus, and tread in his steps...
Help me show to the world the likeness of Jesus." || The Valley of Vision

I'm afraid today was more of a can't-really-remember-anything-'cause-i-laid-around-in-bed sort of day than anything else. But that's because I was really sick, so that's sort of a good excuse right? It was a stomach-thing that's been going around, but it more or less just made me so weak and sore that I could hardly even type an email or read. And I had to work for a few hours in the evening, but bless those waitresses...even though I called off less than five hours before my shift started, they saw to it that somebody else could cover for me and told me not to worry about it. So sweet. :) So then I pretty much got comfortable in bed and did nothing of significance, just because I could [or because I couldn't do anything else?]. And that was my day. These are just a couple of random pictures taken in my room...my TOMS shoes and an organized closet. :)



xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment