2/12/2012

43.

"Courage isn't the absence of fear, but the conquering of it." || R.C.

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear." || 1 John 4:18

"Let us love one another, for love is from God,
and whoever loves has been born of God, and knows God.
Anyone who does not love does not know God,
because God is love." || 1 John 4:7,8

Courage is the conquering of fear. Love casts out fear. God is love.

It snowed and snowed and snowed today. All day. I guess since we've had such a relatively mild Winter, I just thought that maybe Spring would come and stay a little bit earlier too. But Winter is finally here, I think. I'm kind of reallllly missing the way flip flops feel on my fat feet. It's been too long. :\ And doughnuts [my fav!] and chocolate milk for breakfast is soon becoming a Sunday tradition. It's the sole reason why I can't seem to lose any weight. They're just irresistible. ;)

 
xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment