2/05/2012

36.

"Make me [more] fruitful by living to that love,
my character becoming more beautiful every day.
If traces of Christ's love-artistry be upon me,
may he work on with his divine brush
until the complete image be obtained
and I be made a perfect copy of Him,
my Master." || The Valley of Vision

Have I mentioned yet how much I love quiet Sundays? I love having a day that I can set aside to rest, to not hurry or get ready or have places to be...to catch up from crazy weekends like this last one!

This afternoon I made popcorn for the family, and we watched some movies...and helped Skyler search for a gift for his special-someone... ;) I came across Barberry and Lace, and fell in love with their quirky, colorful jewelry. Their prices are unreal, and you can even join their mailing list and receive 10% off your first purchase! How perfect is that? [I'm kind of reallllly in love with that teal sara ring, because it's, well, teal...and it shares my name. It was meant for me.]



xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment