1/06/2012

6.

"My God,
Thou hast helped me to see...
that nothing is good but thee,
that I am near good when I am near thee,
that to be like thee is a glorious thing:
This is my magnet, my attraction." || The Valley of Vision

Today was like summer, nearly 50 degrees. :) I gave sewing lessons for a couple of hours this afternoon... and organized the pantry shelves... and baked smores-cookies in the toaster-oven [because our conventional oven finally kicked the bucket]... and re-arranged my bedroom... and wore a pretty flower in my hair [and realized while looking at this picture that I have a very definitive bald triangle on my forehead, ha! I knew there was a reason I always parted my hair the other direction!]. While re-arranging my room I unpacked several boxes of books that I had packed up when I moved back to Pennsylvania from Indianapolis...I had forgotten just how many books I owned. :) And how much I love each one of them...

xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment