1/05/2012

5.

"Thus will my heart be a prepared dwelling for my God...
Make me meet, through repentance,
for thine indwelling.
Nothing exceeds thy power,
Nothing is too great for thee to do,
Nothing too good for thee to give.
Infinite is thy might, boundless thy love,
limitless thy grace, glorious thy saving name...
I ask great things of a great God." || The  Valley of Vision

This morning Stefanie left for Tennessee for a few weeks...until her soldier-husband returns from the Middle East and they move to North Carolina again together. It was Little House on the Prairie marathon this morning while I was watching the kiddos... Sophia noticed the latte I was slowly sipping and kept telling me how much she looooved coffee too. So I offered her a taste, and the next thing I knew she had finished my entire steaming cup of coffee for me. Thanks, sweetheart. I didn't really need it anyway. :)

And the always-amazing Anthropologie catalog arrived in the mail this morning to carry me away in it's pages...

xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment