1/04/2012

4.

"Thy presence fills immensity,
Yet thou hast of thy pleasure created life,
and communicated happiness...
Impress me deeply with a sense of [thee]...
[T]hat thou art about...my ways." || The Valley of Vision


I worked at the restaurant again today from 7:30-3pm...it was pretty busy, so the day pretty much flew right on by me... Came home to a lovely little stack of decor magazines all ready to be perused. Magazine subscriptions make such nice Christmas gifts. :) I love online mags as well, but there will never be anything quite like a printed paper, read at one's leisure, coffee in hand. :)

I've also been looking [and looking, and looking....] for the perfect black lace dress to wear to a friend's winter wedding...It had to be classic, knee-length, all lace, anything-but-a-sheath-skirt, for less than $100. Do you have any idea how much of a challenge that has been?? I found one, but discovered that they don't ship outside of Europe. Boo. But then finally found another, after several days of searching, for half the price + free shipping. Win! Mood board to follow. :)

xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment