1/28/2012

28.

"Justified by his blood I am saved by his life,
glorifying in his cross I bow to his sceptre,
having his Spirit I possess his mind.
Lord, grant that my religion may not be
occasional and partial,
but universal, influential, effective,
and may I always continue in thy words
as well as thy works..." || The Valley of Vision

Today was a lovely little day...a few of the boys went along with Suzi and I to do a little shopping in Erie. I found the loveliest set of Polish pottery and picked up a couple of pieces to add to my collection...  I also came across some pretty books and a couple of hobnail milkglass vases at a thrift store [only 79 cents a pop...umm, score!]. With the addition of a new cardigan and a pretty little scarf--perfect for Spring, it was a shopping day success!

xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment