2/25/2012

56. + Inspire: kites

"Oh, oh, oh!
Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Let's go fly a kite!" || Mary Poppins

All of us girls went to a bridal shower this afternoon for our cousin-to-be... Other than Suzi's shower nearly eight years ago, this was probably the best-decorated shower I've ever been too, with snowmen, and snowflakes, and glitter, and lots of blue and silver and white... And the games weren't too tacky either. ;) I kind of enjoyed myself... :)

Today I'm in love with...kites! I had a brilliant idea to host a kite-making and flying party someday. I've kind of heard that this idea is becoming more and more popular, but for once this is something that I haven't really heard of anyone else ever doing before [not that it hasn't already been done a thousand times, but I've never heard of or even seen photos of such a party before...] By the time my party actually comes into existence, it will be old-stuff and everyone will have hosted such a party...but remember. You heard it first from me, ha! ;)









xoxo,
♥, Sara


[P.S. After finishing this post, I googled "kite making party" and I did find a couple of kite parties after all...here and here!]

No comments:

Post a Comment