1/09/2012

9.

"May I always be amongst those who not only
hear but know thee,
who walk with and rejoice in thee,
who take thee at thy word and find life there...
Help me to know continually
that there can be no true happiness,
no fulfilling of thy purpose for me,
apart from a life lived in and for
the Son of thy love." || The Valley of Vision

I worked quite a bit more on organizing my bedroom this morning...cleaning out the closet, emptying more boxes...that sort of thing. I found a handy nail in the wall to hang some necklaces on...and my stack of books continues to grow as I find more boxes of them. :) I think I put more on my to-do list for the day than I could possibly accomplish in a week...but I love to cross things off my list, so that in itself is motivation to get things done. :)

Abigail Miller's "I Can Go In" has been my playlist for the day. I love it, and I think I'm brought to tears every time I listen to it...

Oh, he thought there could be no hallelujahs and no cries,

For this lowly band of people by the world despised,
But as the scenes of heaven opened up before his eyes,
He saw the martyrs and the prophets, and the host of heaven rise,
And they sang, "I can go in.  For my heart is free from sin."
I've been washed in the blood, everlasting life to win,"
"I can rejoice, I can lift up my voice...I can sing...and I can go in."
|| words by Abigail Miller


xoxo,
♥ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment