12/02/2011

Inspire: [sparkle and shine]

Gold and glitter are two of my very favorite things, regardless of the fact that they are huge trends right now [that just means I don't have such a hard time finding sparkly, golden things anymore!]...But I don't like keeping all of the prettiness to myself, so I thought I'd be sooo very kind and share the eye candy with you. 'Cause I'm that sweet! ;)


Sparkly nails via Pinterest
[I keep my toenails painted gold too...makes me feel pretty. Sshhh.]


That sweater. And the hair. And the glamour.

I like to imagine myself hanging clothing on the clothesline with these pretty French Nest Co. pins

Prettiest necklace I've laid eyes on... I want.



Knot and Bow's baker's twine in gold? It doesn't get any better.




xoxo,
 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment