2/26/2012

57.


Okay folks, I'm a real life blogger so I'll be the first to admit that blogging has definitely been tossed to the wayside these last two weeks. Seriously? Where does the time go? Wasn't it JUST last Sunday?? Did I even remember to take a single picture? Life has just been so wondrously full and busy, and this week promises to be even busier still...

So anyway, I have fourteen+ posts to write, but I'll get there. Promise! However...procrastinator that I'll always be...since I really just want to waste the remaining hours of my afternoon on Pinterest and watching Little House on the Prairie...I'll start tomorrow morning, deal? ;) Sundays are meant just for eating doughnuts and pinning and sitting on the couch in the sunshine and watching movies, right? Yeah, I thought so too. :)

True, we're barely a couple of weeks away from welcoming Spring and I'm already just longing for Summer... [sigh].







xoxo,
♥, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment